Find a lawyer with LawPitch

Get competitive, fixed legal fees

Compare lawyers

Save time and money

Create a free account

Sign up to get started. Just provide some contact information so your lawyer can contact you.

Post your legal job

Select a legal service and answer a few questions about your job, your budget and your timeframes. Lawyers will send you proposals with information and their fees.

Select a Lawyer

Review and compare lawyer proposals. When you're ready, select a proposal. You'll have 10 days to cancel the job.

Find a trusted lawyer

Just post your job to find a trusted lawyer near you.

Find the right lawyer

Legal experts for real estate, business, wills and estates, contracts and family law services.

NO RISK OR OBLIGATION

Once you've posted your job, you are under no oblgiation to choose a lawyer. If you choose a lawyer, you have ten days to cancel.

Get Started Today

Create a free account

Common Questions

Although you can post any kind of legal job, LawPitch lists the jobs that are more likely to receive proposals. These jobs include certain business, contract, real estate, wills and family law services. For other legal services, such as litigation or other services where a lawyer cannot estimate the time involved in file, lawyers are unlikely to submit a proposal with a fixed fee.

You pay for the legal service when you choose your lawyer. The price includes the legal fee, service fee and any applicable taxes. Some proposals require that you pay for the lawyer's out-of-pocket expenses separately. The timing of these payments is at the lawyer's discretion.

When the lawyer finishes the job, mark the job as complete and rate your lawyer. This will help other clients decide whether to select the lawyer.

Although we encrypt all information using SSL and only display job posting to lawyers in your area, the best way to protect your personal information is not to include it in your job postings. Personal information is not necessary and we ask that you do not include it in your job posting. When describing a job, use placeholders for any personal information (use initials instead of a person's name).

You can post any kind of legal job - incorporations, contracts, real estate, family law, etc. However, you should note that it may be difficult to receive bids for jobs in some areas of law, such as litigation, where it is difficult to find a lawyer to charge a fixed fee.

Lawyers are required to contact you within 2 business days. You have 10 calendar days from the date your bid is accepted to cancel the bid and receive a refund through LawPitch equal to 90% of the bid price. The other 10% is kept as a cancellation fee, but will be used as a credit if you select another lawyer for the job.

Find your lawyer today

Create a Free Account to Get Started